Thank you for taking the time to participate as a cy pres recipient in the In Re Korean Air Lines Co. Antitrust Litigation. Chicago Clearing Corporation (CCC) is the court-appointed Coupon Code Administrator and Market Maker and has issued the cy pres coupon codes to charities on April 15, 2020.
You can use Coupon Codes toward reimbursement on a portion of or the entire purchase price of an entirely completed flight itinerary purchased from Korean Air (KE) or Asiana Airlines (OZ). If you do NOT wish to redeem these coupons with eligible flights call Omar Reyes at 312-204-6969 or email him at email@example.com to discuss options to liquidate your Coupon Codes.
KE Coupon Codes can be used on eligible passenger flight tickets sold by KE. OZ Coupon Codes can be used only toward one-way or round-trip passenger tickets sold by OZ for flights originating in the United States and ending in the Republic of Korea or originating in the Republic of Korea and ending in the United States. Tickets purchased using airline mileage points, award or free-of-charge tickets, and taxes and surcharges for such non-revenue tickets are NOT eligible for reimbursement with either airline.
The Korean Air Coupon Codes can be redeemed on eligible flights purchased and flown during the initial three-year Class redemption period (June 27, 2016 - June 26, 2019) and during the six-month cy pres redemption period, which is (April 15, 2020) to (October 14, 2020).
The Asiana Air Coupon Codes are valid for applicable flights purchased and entirely completed from June 27, 2016 through the end of the six-month cy pres redemption period, which is (October 14, 2020).
Coupon holders have an additional 30 days from the final travel date of October 14, 2020 to redeem the cy pres coupon codes.
Please contact us with any questions.
You must have an account on the Website to redeem your Coupon Code(s). If you already have an account, you may log in here.
Once you have an account, follow these steps:
1. Purchase any eligible passenger flight ticket on either Asiana Airlines or Korean Air during the claim period (June 27, 2016 - June 26, 2019). For Asiana Airlines, the Coupon Codes may be redeemed toward any eligible one-way or round-trip passenger ticket sold by Asiana for flights originating in the United States and ending in the Republic of Korea, or originating in the Republic of Korea and ending in the United States. For Korean Air, coupons may be redeemed towards eligible one way or round trip passenger tickets sold by Korean Air. To see tickets and charges that are subject to Coupon Code redemption and those that are excluded, click here for Asiana Airlines and click here for Korean Air.
2. Take your flight, which must occur during the claim period (June 27, 2016 - June 26, 2019).
3. Provide CCC with your ticket number(s) here prior to the redemption deadline of July 26, 2019. If the Coupon Code account holder is not the passenger who flew using the ticket number (as reflected by the name on the ticket), you must submit an authorization form from the passenger, which you can obtain here. Submit the authorization form to CCC via - scanned email attachment, fax, or mail.
4. CCC will confirm both the validity of your ticket number(s) and unique Coupon Code(s) after your flight has taken place and once you have submitted your Coupon Code(s) for redemption.
5. Your check will be sent to the address shown in your Account Information.
You must have an account on this website to transfer your Coupon Codes or receive transferred Coupon Codes. If you already have an account, you may log in here.